Expect to be notified of the following when you visit our website:
- The collection and use of identifiable personal information
- Information sharing and choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of personal information
- Online privacy protection for children
- How we protect personal information
- Links to other sites
- Notice of amendments
- How to contact us regarding personal information and privacy concerns
WEBSITE LOGGING AND “COOKIES”
We own the information collected through our website. We do not publish, sell, or share this information for purposes not disclosed in this statement. We collect personal and non-personal information to provide our services, and grant you access to the access to the website’s newsletter.
We collect the following types of information:
- Personal and demographic information – These details allow us to identify you. These may include your name, address, email address or telephone number.
- Log files – These IP addresses help us manage the site, evaluate trends, track our users’ activity and collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. They do not record any identifiable personal information.
We share aggregated demographic information with some of our partners and advertisers. This type of anonymous data is collected for the purpose of studying a group of services or users. The information is not linked to any personal data that can be identified with any individual person.
We work with other parties to provide specific services and during these instances, we share name and contact details that are necessary for service provision. Our partners are not allowed to use identifiable personal information in any way other than the purpose of providing our listed services. Non-personal and identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
We may release identifiable personal information in compliance with the law to enforce our site policies, or to protect our, your and others’ rights, property or safety.
In compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not intend to collect information from individuals 13 years of age or younger.
We maintain, at all times, administrative, technical, and physical safety measures to protect identifiable personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Our website contains links to other sites for convenience and information. Our company is not responsible for the privacy policies in these sites. We advise that you review the respective privacy policies for these sites.