- The collection and use of identifiable personal information
- Information sharing and choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of personal information
- Online privacy protection for children
- How we protect personal information
- Links to other sites
- Notice of amendments
- How to contact us regarding personal information and privacy concerns
WEBSITE LOGGING AND “COOKIES”We own the information collected through our website. We do not publish, sell, or share this information for purposes not disclosed in this statement. We collect personal and non-personal information to provide our services, and grant you access to the access to the website’s newsletter.We collect the following types of information:
- Personal and demographic information – These details allow us to identify you. These may include your name, address, email address or telephone number.
- Log files – These IP addresses help us manage the site, evaluate trends, track our users’ activity and collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. They do not record any identifiable personal information.