SEO Services Australia operates on a perfomance-based, pre-paid subscription basis. As such, payments typically precede cancellations except in the case of promotions or specific products (such as web development projects).
As such, and as a general rule, we do not refund work already executed.
Cancellations that arise in a paid balance shall be remunerated primarily via store credit or work allocation to another project owned by the client.
Refunds may be honored solely at management discretion and is approved on a case to case basis only.
In the event a refund is required, provided store credit or other services are inappropriate to the situation, refund requests must be communicated to your assigned Project Managers in writing. The approval process takes 3 business days and a refund is issued within 15 days via the client’s original method of payment
Under this policy:
- Generally due to the nature of our work, we do not assure any refunds upon cancellation.
- If refund is made, we would debit the amount for the work already completed, and for the work in progress.
- Taxes paid on services to regulatory bodies will not be refunded.
- No refund will be issued to cancellations due to violations of signed agreements with the company (such as a violation of the non-disclosure agreement or SLA.
- No refund will be issued due to delayed execution of projects arising from client delays in communication